Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Thursday, September 2

I got 99 problems but a...

Being the lady kryptonite killer that I am, I'm probably not there's a slight chance that I'm not the most qualified person to say anything on the subject...but man, lately it seems that when people I know are breaking up it's like Forgetting Sarah Marshall minus every single happy part (and the fact that they don't hookup with Mila Kunis at the end). It's a real downer seeing anyone like this and all I can really offer is some company and distraction...and getting you drunk.

Going into isolation and growing that breakup beard is one thing but when you get into accidents or randomly quit your job without giving any notice then that's some real bad medicine.

I can honestly say that I haven't found "the one" yet (surprise!), so when it happens and she throws my heart on the floor and punctures it with her blood red pumps, you can expect me to go on a several day whiskey diet during which I will not bathe or talk to anyone. This will be followed by me going hulk and shaving off all my hair. Then I will travel to Banff and take a solo cross country bicycling journey into the Rockies during which time I will roam the land naked, become one with nature and find myself.

The world is a cruel place but there's gotta be someone out there for everyone right?

On a more uplifting note, turns out Go Karting is awesome.



Sorry for the crappy picture, s'all I got...

Also, best of luck to Eric on his move out West. You new crib will be Ski Central this Winter. Believe that.

0 comments: