Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Friday, November 27

Breaking and Entering

I guess this will do for now...

So Acer succeeded at making my life even more miserable by factory restoring my external hard drive and sticking an image of Windows Vista on it. What I really wanted to do was factory restore the box sitting on my desk with the Acer logos all over it, but you can't always get what you want...I guess. You'd think a Software Engineer would know better than to trust any software not written by him/herself.

Anyway, I'm this close to euthanizing buying switching to a Mac. It literally takes one bad experience to make you realize that the guy from Jeepers Creepers might be onto something.

In other news, this layout will have to do at the moment because I have bigger fish to fry...ie: Editing the Part 2 video!

0 comments: