Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Friday, November 27

Tactical Nuclear Penguin: The World's Strongest Beer

Someone buy me a bottle of this beer...



Best line: "...I think I'm a mixed human/penguin...penguin human...a puman...I have the sense of humor of a human..and the fish eating abilities of a penguin...and the power of a baby wolf..."

0 comments: