Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Tuesday, July 5

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology.

It's not like I drive a Challenger R/T or anything but I like to keep my car clean and good looking (kind of like my pubes). You can't even imagine how much I raged not impressed I was when I discovered that ding on my door.

Using my detective skills I determined that it was done purposely by some demented child at the YMCA that gets regular beatings from his mother. Fine, it's not exactly a crater but on black it's a real eye-sore.



Do what makes you happy right? Turns out $60 will buy you 10 years of experience and about 5 mins of work, go figure. Nice job from a real friendly and straight up guy - hopefully I'll never have to do business with him again...



Cars = Expenses. Sure there's many more of these to come in the future, but mang, I just got the thing...

0 comments: