Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Thursday, July 21

This is what dragon boat excellence looks like...NOT

See kids? This is what happens when you turn your head to look at the other boat right at the finish line. I guess at least we've been consistent E division 2nd place finishers, but all that really means is that we've just been consistently losing this year.

I guess this year's schedule might have been a little too aggressive for the noobs since we have only 2-3 practices between regattas. If you've never paddled before it takes more than two 1-hours sessions to even get some sort of technique down, so yeah, the timeline is pretty tough. And in true Banana Boat fashion, leave it to us to not have practices the week before regattas, heh.

Through the magic of MS Paint here's my analysis of what went wrong in Welland. I don't want to say that we choked or anything but HOW EMBARRASSING.



Anyway, enough excuses (for now)...

So I finally finished the BB Hamilton video. I busted it out in 2 hours the other night but I'll have to admit that the song choice was a little weird and it was a bit of slow motion overload but whatever, skaters gonna skate.



Montreal, here I come...

0 comments: