Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Thursday, July 14

Think of me in the depths of your despair...

If there's some sort of phobia for people who are in constant fear of dick-holes damaging their cars for no apparent reason, then I'm pretty sure I have it. I have to admit that it's got me Shawn Desman'd shook because I can't help but to constantly check for that shit and park as far as possible now. That kind of crap is the definition of "BS from things you can't really control" because it's basically jerks and reckless people disrespecting you behind your back, making you spend money for no reason and then running away. You know, it wouldn't have been so bad had it happened a few months down the line but less that even 3 days... Knickerbocker please.

But I guess maybe things might actually be alright because (maybe) not every single person on the planet is up against me...at least my dent guy doesn't seem to be because he had mercy on my soul felt my pain and gave me a break. So I highly recommend him if you need a contact...



Anyway, I was also looking through the race videos from the past weekend and they're pretty brutal. I guess normally they might actually have been posted somewhere by now but that stuff is barely watchable. And by that I mean that some girls gotta get some huge traps stronger neck muscles. And by that I mean that it's the most head-bobbing-est footage that I've seen yet.

Now check out these cheesy wedding jumping pictures. Kind of not exactly what I envisioned and we didn't really have a decent wide angle camera but it was pretty tiring fun to make.



Just so you know, different girls (and one dude) were wearing them for the different races. So instead of fingering blaming one of them I will just blame all three for that failure...

Anyway, I'll see what I can do. If you've never sat drummer before let me tell you that it's actually pretty dangerous cool, but come on keep it together because it's not like...



Finally, if you haven't already, sign up for your free Sausagefest tickets. I would have posted the link earlier but I actually want to get those tickets this year...heh.

0 comments: