Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Saturday, June 19

Bedouin Soundclash at the Mississauga Waterfront Festival, Port Credit

I haven't had a chance to take out the camera in a while - it's probably because I'm lazy I've been too preoccupied with some other toys, but I did get a chance to bust it out last night at the Mississauga Waterfront Festival.

It's not often that something actually happens in the suburbs, but it was a chance to get out and enjoy the weather in the open air along the lake. Even though I have dragon boat practice there each week with one of my teams, I've never actually seen most of the park along the Credit River. Turns out it's huge, and a pretty nice space for a concert.

It also turns out that I need to practice more when it comes to taking pictures in the dark. I blame it on one handed shooting because I didn't want to put down my beer.

Here are a few shots that were not so bad. Lots of flaring but not the good kind! You can see the full set HERE.


Bedouin Soundclash 3
Bedouin Soundclash 4
Bedouin Soundclash 9
Bedouin Soundclash 11

Bedouin Soundclash 13
Bedouin Soundclash 12

0 comments: