Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Monday, June 14

New Mortal Kombat movie? Awesome.

So I had to do some work on the weekend and thanks to all this new fangled technology, the idea is that I don't need to physically be in the office to do it. Well that idea screwed me as Windows XP continues to do it's best at making life miserable for corporate rats everywhere.

I was in Whitby on Saturday helping Kevin and the gang move into their new house, then at 6 I was supposed to quickly remote into the office, do some work and then GTFO. It did not go as planned.

After a whole bunch of useless calls to helpdesk (what's new?), I finally MacGyver the thing and eventually get the work done and finish of off on Sunday without having to actually go in. When I got into the office this morning I found that my workstation had blue screen of deathed at some point. Thanks Windows.

Anyway, here are some trailers to cheer me you up on this Monday.

Mortal Kombat: Rebirth



And Scott Pilgrim for good measure...

0 comments: