Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Saturday, September 11

The back of their shirts say CANADA...they must be pretty good.

So we finished Day 1 of GWN and it was b-e-a-utiful outside. F Division semi-final here we come...



In other awesome news I managed to catch the end of the Federer vs. Djokovic semi-final (which was equally as intense) and I just wanted to note how awesome Novak's dad is for sporting an awesome t-shirt of his son wearing an awesome t-shit of an amazing eagle while holding a racket, doing a fist pump and staring intensely at some poor opponent. I'm probably going to have to buy that.


In other not so great news, tragedy befell myself today as I managed to pick up a parking ticket...well like 52 of us did as the meter maid went on a merciless mass rampage in what would probably slide on any other day. In attempt to save $20 it cost us all $100. FAIL.

There goes my beer money for this week, I'll just have to turn to crack...

0 comments: