Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Friday, September 10

Let me show you the final Getsuga Tenshou.

Other than the fact that school's in session and the CNE has run its course, the third main indication that summer is coming to an end is that dragon boat season is also finishing up. Let me tell you that dragon boat becomes significantly less fun when the water is freezing.

Tomorrow Banana Boat takes on the GWN Challenge in what's sure to be a 2-day strugglefest, and then a week later the Row-Bots go to Stratford to battle a bunch of thespians. This season has been filled with a lot of new teammates but we've managed to be mildly successful so far. Last year BB placed 5th in the D Consolation Final, lets see if we can destroy that.



I guess I'll have to go back to trash talking 18 year olds on the volleyball court @ the Y or not get leg cramps step up my biking game to entertain myself after the next 2 weeks...but it's even getting too dark to ride after work nowadays...



Enjoy the weather while it lasts, ski season is almost here. Booya!

0 comments: