Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Sunday, September 5

Panoramic Photos & Paul's Dirty Enduro

So we're attempting to ride 30k in the Ganaraska Forest today as Kevin and Jon are training for Paul's Dirty Enduro. I would have loved to join and throw down a DNF, but I'm at my last regatta of the year with the Row-Bots that day.

I went for a ride yesterday and I should have probably worn some warmer clothes. After I ran out of water I caught calf cramps like wildfire and had to take a break at the top of the big hill at Erindale Park. At least I was able to take these awesome panoramic photos with my cell phone that are stitched together with free Microsoft ICE. My iMac hates me.

This one made from 12 photos landscape style.

Erindale Park Panorama, Mississauga, ON - 12 images

This one made from 24 photos portrait style.

Erindale Park Panorama, Mississauga, ON - 24 images

So I'm also attempting to tune my own bike these days since I've added/modified some parts to it and figure it would be good get a little more experienced with the mechanics of it all when things go wrong. I have a few more parts to install so I'll leave the big reveal until then.

Enjoy the long weekend and get outside!



PS: There's like 30 images now at the side, lol.

0 comments: