Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Friday, September 3

Notice something different?

This has been a very long week - in other words I had to earn this 4 day weekend (in blood). At least go karting was fun but the drama and lack of sleep was not.

I think I might have to avoid T.O. all together this weekend and try to get in as much nature as possible. Last weekends downtown excursion was a bit too much effort...or something like that. I just really want to relax to the max not inside in front of a computer or tv.

I finally got my bike back but didn't even get to ride it once. I spent last night installing parts, tuning it and also realized I don't actually know how to align spokes. September should be a pretty epic ride - the air is getting crisp, the bugs are going away and the families should be off the trail and back in school.

Weekend here I come.

Gooderham Flatiron Building, Front St., Toronto

So there's 10 song quotes and 12 30 images on the side, both should be randomized. See if you can...see them all...

0 comments: