Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Friday, February 11

Another addition to the Fortress of Solitude...

See? This is what happens when you don't stick to the plan. I somehow ended up shopping last night and caved under the pressure of the words clearance and rollback, and ended up buying a Samsung TV. It wouldn't be me if I wasn't getting a deal, but I think what pushed me over the edge was the fact that Futureshop/Bestbuy were advertising a similar 32" Samsung of inferior specs and lower series for more money (on sale). Leave it to me to convince myself to waste that hard-earned $$$ on something I don't really need (especially for my room). At least my iMac was able to re-patriate it's secondary monitor now.

Anyhow, now that that's in the past... it's Friday, I got a hot date tonight and we're gonna get drunk. Translation: I'm going to hit the elliptical, eat wings and play Black Ops...and get drunk.



Still can't believe you gotta pay lame electronics fee on everything now a days though...

0 comments: