Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Wednesday, February 9

This week's mission: OUTLAST.

So we maintained our undefeated floor hockey record last night in a fierce battle against a much older opponent. Ok, that's a lie. Our record is now 0-4. The only consolation were these delicious chocolate Guinness cupcakes one of our teammates made (which helped get rid of the sour taste of defeat).

Having missed last week (due to my face overflowing with awesome) I was pretty hopeful to throw down a W with our now full lineup. I even managed to score a stick. Unfortunately, I'm gonna go ahead and blame this one on my lack of stick control no ball handling skills me semi-battling some weird groinal/ass area strains from the day before. Yeah. That's it...

In any case, approximately 4.5 days until the BC/Banff powder voyage begins. Don't get sick, don't get hurt and don't make any extra work - that's it.

Just gotta fit in some blood doping cardio and things should be fine. The last thing I need is to blow my shoulder again right before another ski trip...

0 comments: