Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Friday, February 18

Bye Bye Revelstoke, Hello Kicking Horse.

Generally speaking this high altitude is killing me. Also, generally speaking all the girls that they hired at Revelstoke Mountain Resort are really really good looking. Like really really. Like the definition of snow bunny.

It's also not really that busy at all here, but of course it's still the working week. So we finished off with a last run through the awesome North face again which still had a lot of snow.

Anyhow, we made the drive to Kicking Horse today and I think we might take it easy tomorrow since it's their busiest day of the year (like literally, the hostess told us), so we're expecting the crowds. It's a long weeken in AB, President's day in the States and Kicking Horse is also closet to Banff/Calgary as well. Also, turns out all you do is walk along the mountain ridge all day to get to the different bowls, since there's only lift access to the top...and apparently it's a much more busy/vicious mountain...so we will see who survives. I'm hoping that it's me.









0 comments: