Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Wednesday, February 16

So Kicking Horse got 100 cm of new snow...and we're at Revelstoke...who got snow as well...

Not that much but enough for about knee deep. Of course on the very first run I went head over heels in the new snow. All I remember flying through the air was hoping I don't get injured like immediately on the first run of the first day. I also had trouble finding my one ski that popped up. It was basically fun punishment but more work than expected at that altitude. I can't even imagine what a foot of powder would even look like after this. Extreme ski rentals for sure.

This is where we were staying.



As you can see they get a fair bit of snow here. Snow bank at the McDonalds.



May not look like much but its about of a foot of fresh at 9am.



Around noon it started to melt, was around 0 at the base a little colder up top.



Still some powder around though...



Glades were a little choppy after it melted down...



We couldn't have asked for better weather though.



We got some more snow in the afternoon too. Awesome.



Time to relax.



I'm pretty sure we overdid it today. Actually no joke Kevin just got a calf cramp as I'm typing this sitting down on the bed right now. 5 days of this left.

0 comments: