Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Saturday, July 31

Biking with Tokyo Police Club

After that last fiasco, I had to somehow redeem myself (since I never roll up in the club like 6 chicks deep (unfortunately)) and what better way than with Tokyo Police Club? Yes.



Despite 3 consecutive days of dragon boating earlier this week, all that effort pretty much got cancelled out because of way too much good living after work every other day (damn you group deals). While, the plan for the next few days includes at least 2 hard rides out East, we all know that long weekends are notorious for hard relaxing as well.

0 comments: