Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Thursday, July 1

Going whitewater rafting and the GoPro is coming with me

You can't blame Canada for having it's birthday on a Thursday, but you can blame your work for not giving us the Friday off (in a perfect world). Anyway, like a lot of Canadians I took a vacation day to hit up some whitewater rafting on the Ottawa river. It'll be a first for me but I'm predicting 4 days of awesome.

I've decided to take the GoPro with me because its supposedly waterproof, but I have no idea how I will be mounting it. Jon and I combined shipping and bought some accessories for the cams (which arrived super fast btw) so we'll have a few options to choose from. Looks like I'll also have to tie it to my helmet with a shoelace or something just in case because apparently the camera sinks just like me...

This could be epic win/fail.

0 comments: