Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Tuesday, August 3

Deep fried Mars Bars = too much good livin'

Seems that I have made it out of the weekend alive just barely. Took a couple spills on the trail but I think my downhill XP just went up like 5 points as a result of all this crazy biking. My bike gang is still amateur at best, but we like to try hard at least.

Although I just went through like 3 days straight of pretty intense activity, it also included 3 days straight of pretty intense eating. Turns out we worked out a pretty beastly appetite on the trail, which lead to some over-excessive evenings if you know what I mean. Like I said, too much good livin' can't be good for you...

Pete's Big Bite, Whitby, Ontario

I also managed to try my first deep fried Mars Bar at Pete's Big Bite in Whitby (that place is da bob-omb). I can only describe it as rich and unhealthy and makes your heart hurt...although I did only eat 1/3. I think it did live up to the hype...unfortunately.

Deep fried Mars bar

Trail videos to come.

0 comments: