Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Thursday, March 4

Tequila Taste Test

Take it from a lady who has 35 types of tequila at her bar, unless it says 100% agave then you can be drinking just about anything. If it doesn't say 100% then its probably %50 agave + 50% sugar water, watered down rum or donkey urine.

We did a tequila taste test in Stowe at the Cactus Cafe, and by we I mean not me because I was DD. How's that for responsibility?

Here's a video of some guys who came in hating on tequila and knew nothing about it, but were lucky enough to get schooled on it's finder points by an old pro. I totally spy cam'd her.

This ain't your lame old Sauza.



On a technical note it took about 28 mins to encode this video (while I was playing Tetris and watching a movie at the same time), so it sure beats what would have been 3 hours on my old machine. But what was surprising is that the computer hit 68 degrees C while doing so -  too hot to handle!

0 comments: