Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Sunday, October 10

Bullet For My Valentine @ The Sound Academy, Toronto

It's official I'm sick because of this night right here. Going riding the next day in an attempt to sweat it out didn't work as planned either as I think it just made my body weaker for the sickness to take over.

Bullet For My Valentine @ The Sound Academny, Toronto 1

Anyway, the concert was awesome, the band did like 17 encores and the venue was packed. They pretty much left the stage for like 5 mins each time, then when the cheering got intense enough, came back. Then repeat, repeat, repeat.

Bullet For My Valentine @ The Sound Academny, Toronto 7

I'm pretty sure they turned up the volume a little each time as well since Kevin's ears were still ringing well into the next day.



The mosh pit got pretty disgusting though when more and more people took off their shirts, but good times were had by all (Kevin also got spinning back-fisted in the face, lol).

Turkey, turkey, turkey!

0 comments: