Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Sunday, October 3

Life is exhausting

Nuit Blanche set me up for 100% fail today. I was supposed to go on this boat cruise at 8:30am with the sis and my cos to take in the fall colours, but because of how extreme last night was neither of us were able to get up early make it out. I pretty much spent today being lazy taking in three a few movies and lying around relaxing. My sister literally just left now to go brave the elements and buy us our first real meal of the day...

However, I did manage to watch some of the Red Bull Rampage streaming live on the interweb. I actually downloaded the Red Bull app and watched it through that, and despite the douchebag announcers the app quality was great and I still enjoyed it.

Here's a little of what went down. Imagine the following stretched images in the palm of your awesome hand.

0 comments: