Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Wednesday, October 20

Finally got my free iPhone 4 case: Speck PixelSkin HD

I'm not exactly sure what HD means when it comes to a plastic case, but it's described as having 18 DPI of high-def grip on the box. Sure, what marketing excellence. I'm not exactly up to speed either with the latest in synthetic polymer technology, so I can only describe it as a hard and flexible plastic case that fits well and doesn't pull your pocket inside out.

Anyway, I got it free through the Apple Case Program to fix my non-existent antenna problem, so there's no complaints here (because I love free stuff *wink*wink*gun*gun*). In all seriousness, yeah, the signal can weaken when you death grip the thing but I've never actually dropped a call because of it. But I haven't actually tested this theory yet either because I don't have any friends to talk to.

In any case it's on there for now, but we'll see how long it lasts. Click for the super big image.

Speck Pixelskin HD


Have fun with your low-def grips, suckers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ended up getting the bumper from the program! lol it protects nothing....

- Eric T

Make Me Emperor said...

Hahah, yeah I usually don't like phone cases but this one is somehow thin enough that it doesn't bother me too much and actually feels like it's protecting the thing.

The last thing I wanted though was a crappy rubbery silicone one that feels gross and sticks to everything, lol.