Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Friday, October 15

Mission: Look pimp tight this ski season = COMPLETE

You'd better check out the Ski, Snowboard and Travel Show at the Ex if you're interested in picking up any sort of gear for this upcoming season. It's also somehow one of the best looking crowds I've ever seen this year, and it's not just because I was there. Let's just say we'll be looking real good this year with the new swag.

Not to mention the travel deals...Let's also just say that the 105mm underfoot powder skis Kevin bought will be put to good use this year as well.



On a different note, I've been watching a lot of mountain biking movies lately. They're apparently highly enjoyable, and the risk of injury seems way higher than in ski videos somehow - which makes them even more intense. Falling on hard compacted dirt and jagged boulders is in no way fun.

The song they used in this trailer is amazing too. Watch it.

0 comments: