Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Monday, December 13

Another miscellaneous Monday...

Looking back at this picture now, our gingerbread house may have possibly been a bit of a train wreck, but probably not. I still stand by it 100% and think we lost only because everyone was so jealous of our groundbreaking design and m4D_5kiLlZ. What's sort of hidden is the skull and crossbones on the roof (behind the amazing palm tree/christmas star) and the candy cane impaled gingerbread child laying on the front lawn. The theme was Christmas around the World/Pirates.



The only thing more breath taking than the design was the fact that I almost got smoked by it when it was thrown off the 12th story balcony (by my own teammate). It's a good thing that I'm such a smooth operator, because I didn't even react flinch when it was flying towards my face.



The only thing more outrageous impressive than that whole ordeal was this one guy I met the next day at a Jersey Shore themed birthday party, who went all out. Not only did he do the orange tan his face, draw fake tattoos on his neck/cheek with permanent black sharpie, but he shaved a V into his otherwise burly thick chest hair so he could orange tan that area to compliment his low cut v-neck tshirt. I know this (unfortunately) because he took of his shirt to show off his hair/awesome ab and someone pointed it out. Party with that guy, trust me. Like I said, ALL OUT.

0 comments: