Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Wednesday, December 29

Baby want burrito.

Well, it's back to the office and it sucks - at least no one is around to make me do work give me any problems.

I don't know if you guys did any boxing day shopping but I didn't. Actually, I did buy one thing on impulse but it was online...more on that later (probably). Not having to roam around the hoards of savages is worth the wait on shipping, plus the natural light outside of my parents' basement burns my skin and hurts my eyes.

Anyhow, Christmas made me broke. With the impending ski trips quickly approaching I think that I'm just going to have to do the right thing by digging in and playing Black Ops for a few weeks while I regenerate funds...yeah, that justifies it right?


FYI there are now 3 Burrito Boyz within 10-15 minutes from my lair - my bowels cry for mercy.

0 comments: