Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Wednesday, December 8

Mission: Do Christmas Shopping = COMPLETE

I'm not going to lie, I've somehow turned into an even bigger a legitimate bum ever since I got back form Japan - the experience has somehow ruined me forever. It's sort of like I'm in Inception because I can't seem to get a grip on real life, but not as cool because I don't have any shaman powers - that's what the movie was about right?.

I know that I've hit peak bum life since I haven't done any real exercise since returning and managed to get a calf cramp when exiting the mall after 3.75 hours into the frigid darkness (while inconveniently carrying a gigantic cuisinart ice cream maker amongst other crap things) and sprinting doing a light jog to avoid the frigid wind chill. This is bad news since Ski Trip #1 of 2010 (do you like how I capitalized that) is less than a month away.

And other than work, I've only left the house under my own will roughly 6 times since getting back, and those were for various illegitimate reasons too. If I weren't so susceptible to friend guilt or unhealthy delicious food then I would have just stayed in and watched every single episode of Man vs. Food and catch up on South Park...oh wait I did that already. I'm going to go ahead and blame this on the weather and my lack of winter tires...yeah that sounds about right.

Time to shape up...except for the fact that my mom "accidentally" threw away my running shoes when I tried to pack my gym bag last night (for the first time since who knows when) and I gotta go buy some new ones (because the other dozen casual shoes I own would lead to severe, if not fatal, ankle sprains if used).

It's gotta be the shoes...

0 comments: