Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Thursday, December 23

Season's Eatings!

While getting some delicious Peking duck with the sis and cos last night I was totally not impressed with the fact that they were both wearing sweatpants to an otherwise fancy decent restaurant - not even sweatpants, but those plaid pajama pant things, in public. I frown upon it with great contempt.

I'll admit it, I've worn sweatpants in public in the past, but that was before I got a job and I was also in grade two at the time. I don't believe that looking like a bum because you think you may be marginally more comfortable while taking notes in a lecture hall, going to the supermarket or eating at a restaurant is the way to go. You should probably buy some better clothes or wear pants that actually fit.

There are only 5 situations where it's acceptable to wear sweatpants in public:

  1. You are going to play sports.
  2. They are underneath your snowpants.
  3. You are homeless.
  4. You are a girl and they are manufactured by Lululemon.
  5. Competitive eating competition.
Anyhow, what I wanted to mention is that this is the season of packing on the pounds over-indulgence, but can you really blame anyone? Eat, drink and be merry!


In other news, I made it some randoms and I were able to make it to level 17 in Kino Der Toten last night. I only played like 3 levels on the single player campaign before going multiplayer but I think I'm gonna have to buy a mic headset to up my game, is that so wrong?



I'm glad that I finished my Christmas shopping a few weeks ago, because considering that I only bought this game one day ago COD is consuming my life I've been playing a fair bit of it.

One day left!

0 comments: