Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Thursday, December 30

JAPAN Trip 2010 - Part 4: We love penguins/Tokyo Sea Life Park!

This morning's update is brought to you by: crazy ass fog.



You know, realizing that I'm gonna have 5 days of skiing in Vermont to edit in less than a week made me get my Premiere Pro on, but what's even worse is that 3/5 people going on this ski trip own GoPros too. That's a lot of film.

Nevertheless, I threw together part 4 last night because I began to think that my casual part time hobby is somehow going to consume a lot of time. Seriously, I have at least 2 more edits left for this Japan series and I'm not ashamed to admit that everything editing is taking a back seat to COD...now if I could only find a girlfriend who shares the same interests...

It's a good thing I have this awesome computer though to play Black Ops on because, by my broad estimation, anything less would be too painful to slice and dice mp4s with. I'm finding that the hardest part of the whole process is usually just choosing a song and feeling it. If you ain't feeling it, then you might as well just forget about it cause the edit would probably suck even more.