Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Tuesday, December 14

I definitely missed the boat on winter tires...

The early winter, where it's like freezing but without any real snow, is a pretty BS period of time. Some commuters magically believe that wet roads + freezing temperatures = my car performs better...but somehow it just doesn't add up to them when they rear end the poor sap in front. For the rest of us it just means that our commute gets longer for no good reason, which for me means that I get to eat a cold PB&J sandwich and get crumbs all over my car instead of a warm toasted one sitting on the can in my kitchen.

The two things that I don't enjoy the most about my commute is that by the time I get to work my car has only just begun to warm up, and my weighted metal shift knob (which burns the shift pattern into my palm in the summer) holds the cold really, really well. 4 fast 4 4urious 4 life!

0 comments: