Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Thursday, January 6

Jay Peak: Day fun...I mean one

There must have been some school trip or something today because the mountain had a lot more people than expected, and by more than expected I mean like 64 people on the resort. Truth be told there were only about 17 runs open but we did receive 8-10' of snow last night, which was not so bad.

I had a hard time telling if it was foggy is just straight snowing because visibility got pretty poor at times, but my lime green jacket helped the situation a bit.



It also made for some pretty random falls...



We managed to hit some sick features...and by sick I mean the smallest boxes and rails we could find.



The lifts at Jay Peak now work on an RFID system, where you carry around a card in your pocket and when you line up for at the gates, it detects it on your hot bod and lets you though. No stupid lift pass necessary or 16 year old telling you to get in line.



All in all we went too hard today and regret the decision immediately...probably. Two more days left and the high-five-o-meter is just getting warmed up.

0 comments: