Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Monday, August 22

Terms of Enrampagement

I've come to the firm conclusion that unplanned boredom always results in one of two things for me (or both): going out to eat or watching movies. Neither of those activities require much effort so I'm pretty much always down for either, so hit me up (because I'm so lonely).



From the past week, if there's one thing that I've learned about movies it's that even a comedy horror can stress me out...and Colin Farrell can be a really, really creepy guy if he wants to...and apes can never be trusted...and that Kenny Powers always plays the same character...and so does that other guy from the Facebook movie...and that fake butter just makes everyone ultra thirsty...



Also, people can never have enough cool treats on a hot day...

I was outside with the fam on Saturday and I alone had 2 of those super ice popsicles (they changed the colors, wtf), a snow cone, huge slushie in a novelty cup and a large yogen fruz. My sugar syrup intake was at an all time high, but talk about refreshing.

Funny thing is that we ALL ate/drank at least that much and some fellas enjoyed even more. We must have spent over $100 on just those cold treats alone, but summer is almost over so why not enjoy yourself?



Anyway, that's one Saturday reclaimed...but Monday, here I come.

0 comments: