Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Tuesday, August 2

And now back to your regularly scheduled program...

All I can say is that it was one of those weekends, but I wouldn't have it any other way. When you get together in an intimate setting with good friends it's easy for everyone to just cut loose and enjoy themselves - nobody worries about impressing anyone and it's just a good fun time.

After reviewing my pictures I've come to the conclusion that cell phone cameras just don't cut it in the dark and I also ended up taking a shit ton of photos with the bride & groom all night, mwah ah ah ah...

Marriage is a big step in life, so big yourselves up once again and get to that baby making already enjoy the honeymoon!



Riding these days is also getting pretty hazardous with all these damn poisonous plants out there. As usual Durham Forest is still running rampant with poison ivy, and when you go out there you're basically exchanging riding in between the giant hogweeds of the GTA with the fields of poison ivy in Uxbridge. Poisonous anything is just not cool (especially when that poison can make you go blind) so I'm pretty happy that I didn't fall that day (which is also a plus for me).

I also randomly ran into one of the old BB captains there. It wouldn't be such a big deal except for the fact that we were literally out in the boonies. Seriously, Durham Forest is pretty much in the middle of Durham nowhere - what are the odds? (PS don't answer that)



And to wrap it all up what else would you expect? I forget the name of it but it's this place out in Whitby where they have a pretty wide burrito selection. Apparently the lunch time lineup rivals that of Dairy Cream on a summer's eve.

I got a pretty pedestrian braised beef, but they had things like shrimp + chorizo, chicken + sweet potato and like 10+ more options. The 16 year old girl working the counter almost shit her pants when I told her to pile on the extra hot peppers. I cut her off when she was trying to explain to me that they were hot and I told her that were called habanero peppers and to just put them on. Dammit, ninja's gotta eat.



White people spice...

0 comments: