Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Wednesday, August 31

A deal so nice I bought it twice.

Turns out that Killzone 3 is on clearance at Toys "R" Us, so I picked up 2 copies in another attempt to step up my weak PS3 game diversify my game collection. One copy is actually for Jon so stop calling me a hoarder bro.

So I'm at the store yesterday, parking in the expecting mothers spot and as I'm getting out of the car some lady with an umbrella is all of a sudden right up in my personal space talking to me with some heavy accent that I can't really understand.

It was so startling that I thought I was being mugged, or even worse raped, so I was ready to throw a 1-2-roundhouse kick to the face combo c/o YMCA boxfit classes. Turns out she was just aggressively harassing me for money to support her "children", which she explained to me by shoving a piece of paper in my face. Back up lady.

I'm sure that if you had the time to solicit a toy store parking lot all day, startle unsuspecting customers, parents with their children and badass gamers then it's probably way more effective than just trying to get any sort of job somewhere.

What actually scared me most was that I thought she was going to hate on my car as soon as I turned my back just for rejecting her (btw, even more car bs happened to me lately x2). But in my defense I didn't want to reach into my coin can (while she's hovering over me like that) to grab some change because I actually have like a whole bunch of emergency 5s in it (to use in any other situation than that), and I thought she would see them, claw my face out and then grab my can.

Since I thought she was going to spear my car with her umbrella I was sort of looking at her as I was walking away, but low and behold, she was already onto the next poor sap.

Hey lady, maybe if you didn't sneak up on people before they even got out of their car or freak out their little children who just want to look at some Zhu Zhu Pets, then you'd have better luck. Or at least back the hell up...



I didn't really park in the expectant mother spot...

0 comments: