Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Friday, August 19

We don't get fooled again...

I've been watching that race where we got penalized and I gotta say that it's one of those moments where for you it's like it's happening in slow motion, but for everyone else they're just like wtf noobs...

Anyway, they released the results and all I can say is that they should have at least indicated that there was some time adjustment, and also their event photographer needs to step up their game.



I've also finished cutting up the pieces for the last Swordfish edit. I think just from the sheer volume of clips I've had coming in this season from both teams I'm getting pretty quick at this editing stuff (maybe). We have our end of season bash next week so hopefully I can throw one together by then or risk being ostracized.

Just gotta pick a song now and get my edit on...or maybe not...



Last night I threw someone out at home from right field to end the inning - shit was impressive and could not be believed. Turns out all this paddling turned my shoulder into some sort of cannon.

0 comments: