Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Friday, September 30

...and thus ends my first and last season of softball

We won it all. Champions. And I don't plan on playing softball ever again (because fly balls at night just stress the shit out of me). Sure, I can hit/run like a Puerto Rican, paddling made my arm into a legit cannon, but when it comes to balls flying through the lights, beaming at me out in right field, I'm just lucky that I never took one right in the eye.

I was also lucky to get away with no errors during those 3 championship games yester-eve and I'm going to go ahead and say that's why we won (probably not).

The best part of it all? The team we beat was entirely made up of guys my age or younger (and that one smoking blonde that the old guys couldn't stop talking about). FYI my team has some pretty dudes on it - two of them actually go injured last night and had to sit out of the game. Anyway, that's what happens when you go hard and even though we got crushed in the first game, we rallied and destroyed those fools in games 2 and 3. Anyway, turns out that the league has been going since 1979 and the trophy is pretty big...peace out.

That also marks the end of all my coed sports for 2011. Time to step up my PS3 game...



Since I really have nothing else to do, I got a lot of fun stuff planned out for this weekend including Nuit Blanche. I need redemption because my 2010 pictures sucked. Hard. So check out these shots from 2009 instead...and even those kind of sucked.

TG-I'm-Finally finished with softball.

0 comments: