Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Wednesday, September 21

Now featuring 200% more BS!

I knew it had to happen eventually. With all the traffic my helmet cam sees I knew that someone would pull a noob move - they just had to. Turns out that it happened at the very last race of the year. Go figure.

What happened here? Is this the scene of a crime? Why would you have a conversation at this location?



Anyway, I've managed to cut up the 2 days worth of GWN footage but let me tell you that the song selection is really holding me back. That's mostly because I've just been listening to fascinating podcasts all day and don't even know what's hip on the airwaves.

Based on my previous videos' mixed feedback I'm undecided whether to go full cheese with the song or maintain my artistic integrity. I guess that's only really valid if I didn't stare at a computer screen all day I was actually some sort of artist, but the mob is fickle after all (I don't care because I don't entertain requests).



I took a look at the archives last night and I'm leaning towards some pretty heavy rap, but I know that the N-bomb kind of makes everyone but me and my one black friend uncomfortable. And sometimes those indie songs are just a little too indie for chicks the masses, and I don't want to have to fight off any hipsters trying to claim shit that thousands of drunk americans, lumberjacks and people who appreciate a durable pair of glasses have been enjoying for millenia anyway.



If it Friday yet?

0 comments: