Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Monday, November 28

I wake up exhausted it's not morning it's back to sleep to re-dream me

I can hear it now, the end is nigh and not a minute too soon.

What a weekend, it was kind of surreal actually. I spent the entire thing bumming around in a daze with no particular goal; eating dim sum, drinking wine, foreign films, enjoying desserts and roasting duck with a gang of misfits who had the same thing in mind. I wore shorts, I made bacon, it was glorious.

We soaked it up because after this weekend it's pretty much an all out sprint of events until New Year's Day. It's all hectic and can't be avoided.

In true loner fashion I did start it off on Friday night by planting my (sweet sweet) ass on the couch with a couple of beers, and probably stayed up later than I should have watching ridiculous movies. Here's what I have to say about that...

Sorry, metro-sexual-hawaiian dude. Arnold was better.



Unless a truly savage actor plays Conan again, I don't know if this movie can work.



I'm also not too sure about this movie, but it was definitely not unenjoyable.



There seemed to be a lot of famous actors in it...



A lot.



Anyway, Paul Rudd is a real likeable dude. I'm glad things worked out for him in the end. Oops.



And I don't know, maybe it's because he was James Bond but DC is a real man's man.



An Olivia Wilde: looking good as always.



Best movie of them all in my opinion (probably not).

December, here I come...

0 comments: