Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Tuesday, November 15

You gotta eat shit every now and again to appreciate the good times.

So I'm on course this week and it's pretty swell. Other than learning like a boss, it's great because you get tons of 15 minute breaks, a whole hour for lunch and the instructor (who is actually pretty sarcastic) even lets you leave early. The simple luxuries...

On that note (really?) I finally got around to uninstalling the Boot Camp partition and boy was it easy. Just uninstall rEFit, run the Boot Camp assistant and follow along for about 2 minutes. Face it, all that I was used it for was to play Black Ops and Need For Speed, but there's no need for that anymore (thanks PS3).




Looks like my PC gaming days are officially dead.

0 comments: