Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Friday, November 18

You know the drill.

It's very fascinating the personalities you see on that damn MW3 live stream. I know I've been talking about it for the past week but I guess this is the type of reality TV that I enjoy...go figure. Go ahead and watch your Cupcake Wars, lady boy.



I don't know if you've noticed it yet but it seems like when you kill someone (I guess if they watch the killcam or something) you can hear them rage at your for a second - it's pretty funny. Usually you can't hear the other team at all during the game but it's a pretty interesting addition nonetheless.

Hutch was also saying the other day that there's 2 pretty common phrases that you hear all the time online: 1. F U and 2. Get F'd. Now that I have a headset and listen in on this stuff, turns out it's true. Even watching the live stream the other day while Sarah Dope was playing, she yelled get f'd after killing some dude, and they're not even mic'd up.

Anyway, it's fun to watch and you should check it out since it'll be over soon.



Anyway, remember this video? Fantastic, yes I know.



Well, turns out that it was exactly a year late (not really). But yeah, substitute Martin Solveig with my sister and I and I'm certain that we would have ended up with the same music video anyway.



T G I F (I'm probably going to play MW3 all weekend)

0 comments: