Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Tuesday, December 13

1 day 2 hours and 27 minutes later...1st Prestige

That's it folks. My first prestige on console and it was a lot of work. I'm not sure how many of these I have in me but I'll keep going, that's for sure.

I believe that number is just in game time only, so by my broad estimation you actually spend about 15-20% more time than that just waiting in lobbies. So for every 5-10 minute game of TDM you have to endure a minute in the lobby of kids telling you how they're going to eat your mom out before the next game begins.

Unlike PC, there's that intermission in between matches that can't be avoided - you vote on maps, shuffle players around, change up your classes, then wait. In retrospect, it's easily over 30 hours that I've spent on my fat ass, with that controller in hand and headset on. But like I said before, I don't watch TV, I don't have a girlfriend, so what else is a brother to do?



It's hard to believe that I saw some kids Prestige after only a couple of days (probably fueled by those double XP coupons you get in Mountain Dew and Doritos), but I imagine some students on PC ranking up even faster than that.

I'm still on the fence deciding what to use that token on. It's boiled down to either the ACR 6.8, PPM90M1 or a Custom Class. Considering that it took over a month to get this first prestige, I think I might do a gun this time around and a class the next.

I was considering taking Assassin with me but that would be cheese.

0 comments: