Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Friday, December 30

Happy new beer! Well not quite yet but you get the picture.

Keep it together kids, there's only one day left.

That's pretty much a wrap on this year so if you have any regrets then leave them in 2011 with the rest of your emotional baggage. Get hype, get invigorated and get ready because it's as good of a time as any to step up your game.

At least Katy Perry had one thing right: no regrets, just love (or something like that).



I've already made a couple of decisions that will influence how my 2012 plays out. For the most part cheques have been written and promises have been made, so there's no turning back.

The first one I'll be dealing with is easy: take a break from skiing and learn how to snowboard. As a result, it means that I won't be going on any ski trips this year (sadly the streak is over) but I feel like I need to mix it up so I will. The rest of them well...some are easy and some are not - you'll just have to wait and see because I'm cruel like that.

If I have any advice at the moment for the 2012 version of me it's this: do what makes you happy and fuck forget the rest.



Stay safe you freaks, I'll see you on the other side.

0 comments: