Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Wednesday, December 28

I'm sitting at work this morning and nobody is at work this morning.

Talk about quiet…

Christmas just passed by this year and I barely flinched. In fact, we didn’t even put up a tree if you can believe that.

While my kid cousins are literally bathing in piles of toys Scrooge McDuck style, at this age it really isn’t about the gifts for me. If I want a new jacket or something I’ll just wait until it goes on sale then buy it when it does, and not necessarily wait until Christmas or my birthday (because I’m spoiled like that). The same thing goes for most people I know (I guess).

Instead all I wanted for Christmas, the Holiday Season and even this new year is all that nice intangible stuff. Good health, safety, prosperity and to be able to spend time with family and friends. That’s it.

Sure that X100 is pretty dope but at the end of the day if there’s no one to take a picture with is it worth it?



I have to go to the gym today. I need to go to the gym today.

0 comments: