Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Saturday, December 10

Modern Warfare 3: It's time to Prestige...

The combination of being on course all week and getting home way earlier than normal basically meant that I got to play COD a little more and catch up on Ancient Aliens. It was a very productive week but I didn't get much of a chance to blog since I was locked in a classroom and considering where I do most of my blo...

Anyway, I played a whole bunch of COD and according to Elite I'm 1.6 away from my first prestige. I figure I'll do some work and get it over with tomorrow - I plan on using that prestige token to either take my PP90M1 with me or more likely to unlock another class slot.



I don't know how many people actually use COD Elite, but considering that the service was busted for the first few weeks due to traffic I'm going to assume that it's a lot. I actually use it a lot to stalk friends but also watch Friday Night Fights. As far as I know you can't watch it on anything else except for Elite TV.



Stacy Keibler is the hot-hot-hostess and every week two teams face off against each other and you get to witness the back and forth. Last week was my favorite episode so far where it was Rap vs Rock. The Rap team consisted of The Game (that's right) and Cali Swag while The Rock team consisted of Jack Osbourne and Good Charlotte. It's interesting to watch, let's just say that.

Anyway, If you didn't already know COD Elite also allows you to upload gameplay clips to YouTube from within the menus. It's a bit of a headache, but all you really have to do is select/edit a clip from your automatically saved games, save it to your online vault, then render it and it gets sent to your online theater for all to see.



Unfortunately the time limit on these videos is lame - if you're a free COD Elite user then it can only be 30 seconds, but if you're premium (like me (Hardened Edition FTW)) then you get to upload a clip that's 60 seconds long. Big whoop.

What's also even lamer is that I can't figure out how to get it in HD. What up with that?



And that was the final kill cam too. Boom goes the dynamite.

0 comments: