Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Wednesday, December 7

I do my shopping on the internet...

"The problem is, alcohol is fun as fuck. You know there’s very few things that are as fun as just a good night out when you’re drunk, with a bunch of fun friends and you’re all laughing and cracking up. And then at the end of the night you go eat somewhere stupid. Eat some greasy meat concoction with cheese and gravy and you take your fat stupid ass to bed. Those nights are fun man, those are some brilliant nights, but god damn those Sunday mornings suck a bag. Don’t they? They suck dude."
        -Joe Rogan

So I invented a drinking game to go along with this awesome toy that I bought off the net. The rules are simple:
  1. If the ball is thrown at you and you don't catch or drop it then you drink.
  2. If the ball shocks you then you drink.
  3. If you drop the ball because it's shocking you then you drink again.
  4. The last person to get shocked starts the round, or any arbitrary person starts the first round.


It's actually quite big - around the size of a tennis ball - and has some weight to it. Don't know how badly it will shock but I'll save it until Christmas day so we can have a laugh/drink with the fam.

0 comments: