Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

Tuesday, December 27

Seasons Eatings!

There are few things I enjoy as much as sharing good food and good drink with family and friends. This is what I live for. Whether it's going out or staying in there's nothing like talking it over some hot-pot, a burger or a beer. That's life, I enjoy it and I've been fortunate enough to enjoy a lot of it over these Holidays.



By my broad estimation I've probably put on 4-6 pounds this break, and I've accomplished nothing exceptional except for eating delicious food and performing zero exercise. This has been the most unproductive vacation I've ever been on, but I guess sometimes you just need to relax and do nothing right? RIGHT?

I don't use the word decadent very often, but I think taro stuffed deep fried french toast qualifies as that. Like I said, Holidays...



Work tomorrow. What. The. Blood.

2 comments:

KL said...

Where do they sell this Taro French Toast?

Make Me Emperor said...

At Destiny Bubble Tea in Richmond Hill. It's like $4.99, lol.

The other one is a black sesame ice cream drink.