Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Saturday, April 3

Burning ISO files in OS X

So everything in OS X usually comes packaged up nicely as a DMG file - double click to mount it and you're off to the races. Well I came across a situation where I wanted to burn an ISO for something Windows (oh I know).

Anyway, it's easy but not too obvious so I'll save you the 10 seconds it would take you to Topeka Google it:

1. Open Disk Utility
2. Open the file image you downloaded of The Piratebay - File > Open Disk Image (Option + Command + O)

At this point you should see the image mounted on your list just under your Hard Drives and DVD drive.

3. Click to select the disk image (The top level title, not the indented one)
4. Click the Burn button (aka the nuclear warhead symbol)
5. Wait

That's it!

0 comments: