Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Friday, April 30

Where can you ski in the summer?

I've been a big fan of the LINE's Traveling Circus since the beginning of the series and now that Season 2 just finished, I have to say that it's lost a lot of its pizazz.

After Season 1's success, LINE gave the gang a dedicated camera man, supposedly to get more skiing footage out of it, but since then the videos follow mostly his style of editing and music (I think). What I miss most is the random/awesomeness of Will and Andy's editing and the different styles they brought. I do like seeing a lot more of Garrett Russell though, that guy's a laugh.

On a related note, I'm having a hard time finishing off the conclusion to the Hosers Go To Vermont series - you really gotta be in the right mindset to try and be creative and get editing. I keep changing songs and can't seem to get the right cuts going. I was initially pretty "stoked" because some of the best footage is still left (and by footage I mean us falling), but now that it's been a few months out of Winter and into Spring I'm in Spring Fever mode. Jon's still putting together his 1st edit as well.



Summer here we come.

2 comments:

Jgamble3 said...

I swear, going to pull all nighters once I'm home until it's done.

1 week left!

Razz said...

That laugh is hilarious!

Martin