Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Sunday, April 18

Too soon, junior. Allergy season is here.

I can't tell whether my allergies are in full effect or if my body is just malfunctioning from the past weekend or if not wearing a jacked in the messed up weather is doing me in, but it's really cramping my swagger style. Either way my face is overflowing with awesomeness, and by awesomeness I mean all sorts of snot and tears.

Not sure, but after I skipped the country a few years back during allergy season I thought I had magically rid myself of it, and hadn't really had it bad since. But fast forward to this year and all of a sudden it's going all Wrath of Khan on me. What up with that?

Allergies, this one's dedicated to you.



Is it Friday yet?

0 comments: