Hi there, welcome to my blog.

What's this all about? Well, that's a question I'm probably not even qualified to answer. I guess it started off because I had nothing better to do, but turns out that I kind of like it. So when I'm not working for The Man I like to take pictures, make videos and write about whatever else might seem like a good idea at the time.

From dragon boating to mountain biking, to road trips and travels overseas - this is me trying to enjoy life. Clock out at 5, eat, drink and don't forget to smile a lot.

The Time Machine

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog, all opinions expressed are meant to be in good fun - if you are offended by heavy sarcasm and jokes that are in poor taste then this is not for you. If you have any copyright related issues please contact us via messenger pigeon.

 

Wednesday, April 21

I wish I could party as hard as this girl...

On a sort of related note to yesterday's post, if you ever thought you partied hard you're probably wrong....very wrong. If you haven't seen this yet:

20-year-old Laura Hall is thought to have become the first person to be banned from buying or drinking alcohol anywhere in England and Wales.


She had already been banned from pubs and clubs in her home town of Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, under the PubWatch scheme.

‘This is the first [drinking banning order] issued on a nationwide basis,’ said Sgt David Roberts, of Bromsgrove police.

‘We chose to use this new legislation as a way of helping address Laura’s offending behaviour. We very much hope that, rather than seeing it as a punishment, she will use it as an opportunity to get her life back on track.’


That chick must probably have a shit ton of awesome stories to tell...or is a complete disaster in real life. Compared to her at a bar we're all kind of like Keanu Reeves in The Replacements - we just don't cut it. Ok, so I don't even remember what happened in that movie but you get the point.